Saturday, November 8, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Life has been busy and I just had a few minutes to add these pictures. I'll try and add pictures from our Halloween party soon.
This was the Sunday before Halloween when we carved pumpkins with Barrett's family. I was brought into the world of carving pumpkins without stencils. I'm not artsy or creative in the least sense and was overwhelmed by the thought of carving with no stencil, ha ha! So I got on the internet and printed out a stencil and copied it the best I could. As for Barrett's pumpkin... he could have use a stencil :) Sorry babe! You'll see it in a few pictures.


From left to right: Sophie's pumpkin, Isaac's pumpkin, and my pumpkin

The famous Yates hole pumpkin, Morgan's pumpkin, Porter's pumpkin, and Barrett's pumpkin. Now you can see, just a bunch of lines. Of course, it is very creative! I don't think anyone else has seen one like it.

Jeff's annual, winking pumpkin man is shown completely below and his head is above.


We tried to make faces that looked like our pumpkins...

That's what a face with lines looks like apparently :)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

So Cute! Love it and sounds fun! And we can't wait to see your finished china cabinet.