Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


As of May 24 it has already been one year since we have been married! We can't believe how fast time flies! When we think back to the days of high school choir, commuting between Utah State and BYU, frantically getting emails in once a week for two years, falling in love all over again, commuting between Utah State and BYU for a second round, and our amazing sealing in the Salt Lake Temple, it's hard to imagine that we have a whole new set of memories to add to our story: our first trips together and with family, staying up late to watch any new TV series or movie we are into, finishing house projects, golfing, or laughing at each other's quirks. I am so excited to keep adding to our journey and can't wait for all that lies ahead! I love you Barrett Yates!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

You guys are SO cute!!

Blake and Jenn said...

Happy (late) anniversary. I was so sad I missed your reception, but I'm glad we've been able to keep in touch. Yes, we are still in Sugarhouse area. We just bought the house we were renting. We need to get together!!!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

congrats you two! hope to see you in july!

Julie said...

Wow, I must be feeling emotional as catching up on your blog is making me cry! Especially this cute Erin and Barrett love story recap! Hope you guys are doing well!