Sunday, July 19, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Starting on my birthday July 9 (a Thursday) I was able to celebrate my birthday all weekend.
Barrett bought me a bike! I was so excited and immediately went on a bike ride... only to find that my thighs are extremely weak and it bruises my butt. How come I never noticed that when I rode all day as a kid?
The seat is one of my favorite parts of the bike

We had a picnic in the park for my birthday dinner

It was weird having only one person sing to me as I blew out my candles, but look at the wonderful cake Barrett made for me.

A bird that shared our food at the picnic
We went to the Jon Schmidt concert at the Sandy Amphitheater with Barrett's family on Friday



On Saturday we went golfing at Mountain Dell Golf Course with my dad and brother. Sadly, I forgot to bring the camera, but this is what the course looks like. It's pretty!

I had a great birthday and am happy to be 22!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That bike is awesome! And Purple...my favorite color...good work!