When we tell others that Barrett is now 23 some people say he is old (his siblings), most say he is young (everyone else), but to us he is the perfect age. 23 means energy, hard work, best physical shape, able to function with little sleep after studying late, good looks, and many years of life to look forward to. What I am most grateful for this year is Barrett's willingness to put me first. Although he is busy from the moment he wakes up until he goes to sleep, he will always find time to serve me and be there for me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or friend. I love you honey! Enjoy being 23!Monday, December 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Barrett!
When we tell others that Barrett is now 23 some people say he is old (his siblings), most say he is young (everyone else), but to us he is the perfect age. 23 means energy, hard work, best physical shape, able to function with little sleep after studying late, good looks, and many years of life to look forward to. What I am most grateful for this year is Barrett's willingness to put me first. Although he is busy from the moment he wakes up until he goes to sleep, he will always find time to serve me and be there for me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or friend. I love you honey! Enjoy being 23!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment