
I decided. I am running the Wasatch Back with my coworkers on June 18 and 19, 2010. 118 miles from Logan to Park City in 24 hours. 12 teammates. 3 legs each ranging between 3 and 8 miles. Wow! I don't exactly know why I want to run the Ragnar, but I do know that it will be a rewarding experience and teach me more about physical endurance than I have known up to this point in my life. I also know it will take a lot of time, motivation, small steps, and finding within myself the drive to continue going. So I started with the training schedule on Monday and have successfully run 15 minutes two days this week, ha ha. Yay! So small in comparison to the big event, but I'm trying to tell myself that I have to start somewhere. I will post throughout my training. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
I'm excited for you honey! You are going to do great! I love you!
Holy cow Erin! That's incredible! You're such a strong person and have such great will power! You're going to be amazing!
good for you! that's a wonderful goal. ps. if you want a good training schedule to follow, I loved the one on marathonrookie.com when i first started running.
That is so cool that you are doing this! My sister is doing it also, and I've known others that have done it and loved it. Good Luck, you will do awesome!
That's awesome. We got into running 5k races the past 2 years. It is such a wonderful feeling to finish something like that! I want to work up to longer races some day
Post a Comment