Thursday, March 18, 2010

Office Decorations

When I became and official Coordinator at work I got my own office. It is small with incredibly white walls. But thanks to Barrett and Ikea, I was able to find decorations to make it a little more interesting. We found these wooden frames for $5 at Ikea and put material on top. Barrett was so sweet and made them for me. These are on the South wall of my office which is the way I face.

This is what my office looks like as you walk in from the hallway. The West wall. (The jars on my filing cabinet were only $2 and $4 from Ikea!)

This is the North wall. Not as exciting.. but you can see the clock from Ikea.
It's not much but it definitely helps my office feel more "home-y"

And I just received some good news a few days ago... I will become a full-time Coordinator in a month because another Coordinator is leaving! I am grateful for how the new position has helped me learn about leadership. It can be difficult and therefore humbling.

1 comment:

beyates said...

Babe, you are awesome.