Saturday, September 18, 2010
Top of Utah Half Marathon
On August 28 Barrett and I ran our first Half Marathon! The Top of Utah Half Marathon is in Logan and it was a great first half marathon to run. Mostly downhill and the temperature was cool. I walked more than I thought I would, but I definitely wasn't disappointed by how I did. We ran it in 2 hours and 40 minutes. Again, not great, but we did it! Barrett was a sweetheart and would run a few miles, wait for me and run with me for awhile, then would meet me at the mileage I asked him to. Who could ask for a better, more loving husband? I told him that he needs to do another one on his own to see what time he could get. The first picture was taken as we walked to the shuttle to go to the start line and the second is after the race.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment