Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ethan and Seth's soccer game

Since school started for Barrett and work got crazy for me we have not done anything exciting, at least worth taking pictures and blogging about it. But since I do like to try and keep new pictures coming regularly, I remembered these pictures we had taken of my nephews at their soccer game. Since they are close in age they were able to play on the same team. How fun to watch kids 5 and under play soccer! It is more of a large huddle of kids all surrounding a ball without much competition. But it was SO fun to watch.
I love this picture of Seth!


Each of the kids had turns being goalie. When I asked Seth if he like being goalie he told me: "I'm not very good. I let a ball go in once." How sad. I tried to explain to him that just because someone scored on him didn't mean he was bad. I hope all goalies don't dwell on that.

No comments: