Sunday, March 20, 2011

Barnes and Noble Art Show

I am currently in an art show at the Barnes and Noble in Midvale for the month of March with the rest of my teacher's students. Last Friday was the reception so I took a couple pictures of my paintings in the show.

I liked the idea of doing the same object in different perspectives, so I took one of my plates from home and painted it. I intend to hang them in my kitchen someday if I ever have room.

This is a sketch I did of a picture that was taken when we were in Hawaii. If you look carefully, you can see Barrett taking the picture, ha ha.

My art teacher, Emily Carruth Fuller, and me

Barrett's little sister, Sophie, was so nice to come with her parents to my art show. She even brought friends along to look at all the paintings. It was fun to have them there!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

How fun and professional to have your pictures hanging up there! They look great! Miss you!