I was nervous to fly with Lily, but luckily Barrett's mom flew with me. It wasn't a bad experience, but not perfect. I had to change Lily's outfit in the bathroom due to a blowout before we left, I forgot wipes, our seat got moved, and we didn't have seats next to Shannon. But luckily someone offered to trade seats with Shannon so we were able to sit next each other. Lily nursed well, slept twice and was happy playing when she was awake so it ended up being a great flight. It's hard to believe she's about to go on her 6th flight soon! Barrett and his dad drove 32 hours across the country with our car. They arrived a couple days before us and moved all of our stuff up when it got here. Here are a few pictures from the flight.
We were excited to be with Barrett again.
We were also so grateful that Barrett's parents were able to come out with us and then stay for a few days to help us get settled.
A couple pictures from our apartment. We chose it for the beautiful view, but there were quite a few downsides to the apartment (I will explain in the future) and we have since moved to a lower floor. But while we were there we saw beautiful sunsets and all the storms roll through.
Yes there is a pool here. And yes that's a building you're looking down on in the background because the pool is on the roof. Kind of silly, but it is pretty up there.
The first thing you notice moving to Maryland when you
have lived in Utah your whole life is how many trees there are. So many
trees. It's beautiful. This path is just across the street from our
apartment. I feel like I'm up in the canyon because of all the trees and
the stream that runs next to it. Lily and frequently walked there when
it was warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment