Thursday, September 18, 2008
Picnic
I have been planning to put these pictures on the blog forever, but haven't gotten to it until now. Since everyone seems to travel and go cool places all the time, Barrett and I decided we needed to go on an adventure and find a place equally as exciting as Europe, or New York, or Africa, just like everyone else. So on the last day of Barrett's summer vacation I surprised him as I came out with a picnic and told him were were going to historic Sugarhouse Park! We took some fun pictures and had a great time!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! I'm glad to see something on your blog again- hopefully you guys aren't too stressed and crazy over at your house with school and work. I heard you'll be in St. George for the weekend with us. We're SO excited to see you two!!
DORKS!!! :)
really cute pics and a fun idea!
Post a Comment