Barrett's parents gave each of their kids a Christmas tree to put in the room and they give them one ornament each year. We were able to use this tree for our house.
This is our makeshift fireplace for our stockings :)
Barrett's grandma made one of these for all her grandkids... it looks good next to our bookshelf.
1 comment:
Hey you two...It is so good to see that you are doing well, I have been a bit out of the loop up here in Idaho. Sorry i never came to offer congrats at your wedding, but I was big prego at the time and had to stay home, I did however send you a wedding gift, but when I visited my mom back in october I found that she still had it, so *belated congragulations* and I am glad that you found me via blog...have a merry christmas!
Post a Comment