
Barrett's birthday was yesterday and I just wanted to write some of the amazing things he does for me. First, he always drops whatever he is doing to help me or to comfort me. Second, he is supportive of all the activities I am involved in. Third, he treats me with so much respect and makes sure to plan dates or time together. I could go on and on, but I am so grateful to have Barrett in my life. Anyone who knows him, knows that he puts everyone else first and quietly goes about doing good. I love you honey!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Tell him we are sorry its late, but we weren't aware it was his bday! How are you? Im glad i found your blog, its such an easy way to keep in touch! See ya soon
I feel bad we never called to wish Barrett a happy birthday, but we were thinking of him. Tell him late HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!! What a wonderful message to him. See you in 5 days!!!! (you better come over monday!)
Post a Comment