Thursday, January 29, 2009

New car!

We bought a car! So here are the pictures for those who have been waiting. It's actually pretty dirty because of the snow earlier this week, but I tried to wipe it down a little, ha ha, which was a funny experience. It's a 2008 Hyundai Elantra. It looks small on the outside but is very roomy on the inside. We were surprisingly not as excited as we thought we would be because all a new car means is more money spent. But we like the car and are excited to drive it!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Love it! It's really cute. Love the red color. Miss you guys!

Deborah said...

What the crap!? I want a real job... I can totally see you driving this, so cute! And for Barrett, so....manly?

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

love your new car!! and your decorations for Christmas were so cute! miss you guys!

Blake and Jenn said...

you got rid of your good ole' Chevy Prism? We don't have twin cars anymore:( just kidding. It was good to "talk" to you today. Glad to find your blog:)