Monday, February 2, 2009

Skiing

Just before New Years we went skiing with Barrett's family. I have been waiting to put this picture on but it wasn't on my camera. It is only the second time I have gone skiing in my life! The other time was with Barrett, the winter before he left on his mission. We had fun and I really want to go again.

2 comments:

*Jordan and Whitney* said...

That looks like so much fun! That is cool that you like skiing cuz you definately need to take up the sport if your going to be in their fam. I think I only went skiing once when Barrett brought his little bro but I remember he was amazing at like 8 years old or however old he was. I bet they are pro's now!

Emily Carruth Fuller said...

Hey there you two! What a cute blog! check ours out at jandefuller.blogspot.com. I also have an art blog at emilycarruthfuller.blogspot.com.