Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun Week!

Barrett and I were able to spend a lot of time with both of our families last week, and we had a blast!
We went to the zoo one morning and had fun with our nieces and nephews.

Train ride
The zoo has a new carousel with fun animals to ride on. There were a lot of pictures, but I had to just choose two of the best.

On Friday we went boating with the Yates' side of the family. I love this face while Barrett is tubing!
Tubing with Barrett's cousin, Lauren.
We went golfing the morning of the 4th at Wolfcreek Golf Course which was beautiful! The temperature was perfect and the view was amazing. I'm working on getting the picture of us golfing.

For the rest of the 4th we were with my family having a barbecue, playing games, and lighting fireworks.
I loved this picture of my mom with Korver and Maliya. So cute!


Jeff was the only one willing to spend money on fireworks, so he provided our show. Even some exciting ones that shot high in the air.


Jeff also took Barrett and I shooting with his handguns and I was bummed that I forgot to take my camera for pictures. We were also able to play golf another time during the week at Stonebridge with Isaac and Barrett's dad. Overall, it was an eventful and fun week!

1 comment:

AshleyS said...

we're bummed we missed the wolfcreek vacation! glad you guys are doing so great, and hope to see you soon!