Barrett and I left for Hawaii with his family on December 22. So we decided to do our own Christmas before we left. We saw Christmas street the night before and cuddled by the tree, and did a good job, if I might say so myself, of creating the feeling of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.

I painted Barrett a sunset a was excited to give it to him!
Barrett knows I love Utah State and bought me a new license plate cover because I lost my old one. However, he wanted to make sure that I have alliance with the University of Utah as well.
Barrett with his presents.

I thought it was fun to have our own pile of wrapping paper and boxes!
I have
many more pictures coming of Hawaii and Christmas with my family... But it may take awhile to get them all on there, so stay posted.
3 comments:
Hey Erin! Looks like a fun little xmas morning, and we were pretty jealous when we got the xmas card from Hawaii!
Will you email me your email address to ashleySspencer@gmail.com. I made my blog private but didn't have your email to invite you.
Erin that painting is amazing! You are awesome!
Looks like you had a fun "Christmas Morning" and a fun time in Hawaii! Can't wait to see another blog update!
Post a Comment