Thursday, August 1, 2013

Part 4: Random pictures

My desktop has been littered with pictures I keep finding while I am gathering photos for other subject posts that actually go together. So I decided to dedicate one of these parts to all of the random silly/cute/funny/information pictures that don't belong anywhere else. Prepare for the picture overload!
I forgot to add this to the hospital pictures. Since Barrett's brother, Isaac, is on a mission, his mom made an adorable outfit and we took a picture of Lily in it when she was born and sent it to him.

 A bath from the early days :)

Family time:
When Lily was first born my nieces and nephews were obsessed with being around her because it had been so long since there was a baby in the family. In fact, the last two babies were the two kids in the picture. This is at my nephew's baptism (Ethan) when Lily was 2 weeks old. Logan and Korver "helped" carry Lily all over.


Melissa had Milo Anthony on February 22! We are excited Lily has a cousin who is so close in age!

One of the first warm days of spring. Chilling with Maliya. 


 Lily and me on our first day back to work. I am so lucky Lily was such a good baby! She did awesome playing in the pack-n-play, going to meetings and interviews, nursing while I worked, and sleeping in the carseat for 7 months. I also couldn't have asked for a better job that would let me take her to the office and was flexible around her schedule!

 Some cute pictures:
  
Lily's first swimsuit.


Although Lily is overall a very happy baby, she definitely has her crying times. If only we had more of those cute sad faces.

Funny pictures of our Silly Lily:
Gangsta Baby


 I still wonder why I try to put bows on Lily, ha ha. This is how I often found her when I used to leave them on in the car. Now she immediately takes them off to play with.


 We love the moustache binkie! It's funnier when she sucks on it because then you can see it wiggle, ha ha.



 Does this diaper make me look fat?

 Ha ha!

Last but not least... a picture from Easter.

No comments: