Lily and I dropped him off at the school to say goodbye before he left for 3 weeks.
The students he traveled with in Nepal.
I didn't want to be home alone in Baltimore for 3 weeks... so I visited Utah for a couple of the weeks he was gone! I split the time staying at my parent's and Barrett's parent's houses.
While staying with the Yates, Sophie was such a big help! It reminded me of when my first nephews and niece were young and I would help my sisters with them. I got lots of cute pictures of them together!
Swimming with the Taylor side of Barrett's family.
The Penrod family grandchildren, as of then. My sister had another girl in November.
Playing at the splash pad.
Barrett was 12 hours ahead of us in Nepal and didn't always have the internet so we were excited when we had a chance to talk to him, especially see him!
Miniature golfing with the Yates.
We went to Raging Waters one day and Lily was SO tired she fell asleep on the towel. I love this picture of her! She looks so peaceful.
We celebrate Isaac's one year mark for his mission (yay!) by eating dinner at a nearby taco cart.
At Barrett's cousin's farewell in Logan.
We stayed at my sister's house in Logan for a couple days. It's always fun to see the older cousins interact with Lily.
Lily with her cousin, Milo, who is 4 months younger than her.
A visit to Wheeler Farm with my mom.
Last visit with the Yates before flying back to Baltimore.
Ha ha! I love this picture! Lily used to squeeze her fists really tight and kind of grunt when she got really excited, or mad, or had any really strong emotion. It looks like Marilyn is tensing up with her :)
After a couple more long days alone at home, Barrett finally came back! We were so happy to be together again!

















No comments:
Post a Comment