Thursday, January 8, 2015

More walks around the lake

One Saturday morning in the middle of November (when it was a crazy polar vortex in America), the fall weather was perfect outside. We decided to take a long walk around our lake, and got to a new area I had never seen before.  The first couple pictures are in a wooded area. I loved the green moss sticking out of hundreds of leaves.

And then we found the most quaint little cottage I have ever seen. Complete with a grass roof, bubbling river flowing under it, fall leaves, outside, out in nature where you couldn't hear anything. Amazing! Barrett thinks you can rent places like this. We really should look into it.
A picture on our way back.
Barrett took these pictures from another walk he had with Lily. Aren't the swans here so bold?? I have never encountered swans that will just walk right up to you, especially when you don't have food.
I guess Lily thought it was funny since she was bundled in the stroller. She probably wouldn't have been quite so happy if she had been standing.

No comments: