Saturday, February 7, 2015

Barrett's Birthday

It's hard to believe that we are so much closer to 30 now than we are to 20. For feeling young for so long (and getting comments all the time that we look young) we're starting to feel like legitimate adults. Starting to, anyway. Being away from family always makes for smaller celebrations, but we still had fun. Barrett requested his mom's homemade noodle soup so I got the recipe and made it for the first time. It actually turned out and tasted really good!
 Opening presents
 ....and blowing out candles
 Barrett got a funny card from his mom that sang a song and Lily was obsessed with it for a few days. I'll spare you the video of her singing, but I thought this picture of the two of them together was really cute.
We celebrated more a couple weeks later by going to the movies, for the first time in Norway, to see the third movie of the Hunger Games. No pictures, but we really liked the movie. And it was nice to go out on a date! Happy 28th birthday Barrett!

No comments: