Sunday, November 8, 2009

2nd Painting

I love oil painting! I know I've only done two paintings, but it is definitely a new art that I can use to express myself. I'm not sure what I will be doing with all the paintings, but its' exciting to finish. I didn't name this one, so if you have any ideas... I found this picture in Barrett's mission photos, but he has no recollection of ever taking it. Weird. But because it was in there, we assume it is somewhere in Texas. (If you click on the photo it enlarges.)

3 comments:

Blake and Jenn said...

Erin, you are talented! That painting is so beautiful and calming. That's awesome you can jsut take a picture and then paint it! Wow!

Julie said...

Erin! You're so amazing! I'm so impressed! The picture is beautiful! You're such a talented person in so many ways! I want to be just like you when I grow up! Oh and I loved seeing you guys last Saturday! The party was SO fun. Hopefully we can visit again at Christmas? Love you!

Alyse said...

wow erin good job. I tried painting a few years ago...Took a class and loved...bought all the supplies...and havent touched them since! You are inspiring. Makes me want to paint again...but first I need to find the time! Well our house is in Orem and yes Andrew still works at the Purple Turtle. I would deffinately love to get together with you if your in town.