Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

Creepy picture isn't it?
We were inspired from Barrett's sister's (Morgan) dance concert called "Freaky Friday," to be zombies for Halloween. It was actually really fun to destroy the clothes and put make-up on that made us look dead. But I don't think anyone was scared of us. Too bad.

We went to our friends, Shane and Teresa's house for an awesome Halloween party! (Notice the butthead next to the Christmas Tree: This is Shane) After eating pizza, we played Pin the Tail on the Cat, Halloween Bingo, Guess the Weight of the Pumpkin, and made caramel apples. This year I decided that I really like Halloween. It's a weird holiday, but definitely fun.

Since both Julie and Whitney's husbands could not come to the party they decided to dress up as sister missionaries, and I have to say they pulled it off well. Whitney brought her adorable new baby and I am bummed I didn't take a picture to put on the blog.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Caden thinks you look cool!! Love the picture!

Julie said...

Oh I was scared Erin! Seriously! Ask Nate. I told him you guys were quite terrifying! The party was such a blast! It was great to see you guys - I wish we could have visited more during my trip. Christmas hopefully? LOVE & MISS YOU!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

love your costumes! it's been a while! your oil painting is beautiful! we missed being up there at thanksgiving!

hayley said...

hey yates... beeen long. sorry no blog updates. write me and ill get you my emails.. miss you and love you

sisterhayleyjensen@myldsmail.net


sisterjensen