Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Brittney's visit to Baltimore

I stayed a couple extra days in Utah so I could fly back to Baltimore with my sister and niece! I love visitors! 

Here's us on the plane (a little blurry)


Lily didn't know what to do with all this baby stuff around, ha ha.

It was rainy and cold most the time Brittney and Kholee were here, but we still made sure to visit a few places. This picture is deceiving. It looks all bright and warm, but it was NOT. By the time we made it from where we ate lunch to the far side of Inner Harbor I had a freeze headache. So our trip walking by the harbor was very fast, but the kids did well all bundled up.

One of the pictures from our trip to Washington, D.C. As usual, we made sure to see something new, and made it to the American History Museum this time.

We also went to see the temple. Picture taking was really funny... it was raining so I don't think the man we asked to take a picture was too thrilled, but he didn't say no. This is the best one we got from him. Half the temple, cut off at the top, with his umbrella in the picture. Ha ha!

Then we tried to do a selfie. Uh, maybe a little better.

I love this picture. I think we look so genuinely happy and it totally fits the laughter of trying to get a good picture. Brittney does not like the close-up. Sorry Brittney, I posted it anyway.

It was so so fun to see Lily interact with Kholee. Kholee was only 4 months old and it made Lily seem so big. Lily is going to be a good big sister some day. She wanted to make sure Khloee had what she needed, so she would hand her her binkie, burp cloths, etc.

And of course we had to make some bows for our girls!



Thanks for visiting Brittney and Kholee! We love you guys!

No comments: