These pictures are from the quarry trail up Little Cottonwood Canyon.
Caught these cute pictures from when Lily first saw Jeff and my dad.
My mom and I also met Brittney and her kids at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. It was really fun!
I didn't get as many pictures with Melissa and her children, but here is one from the Bean museum at BYU. Such a cool place, that is FREE. We also spent a day at the Tracy Aviary and the 7 canyons fountain at Liberty Park and couple other times just hanging out at the house.
We spent a weekend up at Brittney's house in Mendon!
Of course we had to go get Aggie icecream and let Lily try it for the first time.
Our Sunday walk by the river.
Brittney and I spent a lot of time getting some photo/memory books ready for my parents surprise 60th birthday party, which I will post some pictures from too eventually. Here's us laughing about the long process.
It was really sad saying goodbye to my sisters and to Lily's cousins :(. But I was so grateful Brittney and Melissa both made special trips one last time to play with us before we moved.
Of course we had to go get Aggie icecream and let Lily try it for the first time.
Our Sunday walk by the river.
Brittney and I spent a lot of time getting some photo/memory books ready for my parents surprise 60th birthday party, which I will post some pictures from too eventually. Here's us laughing about the long process.
It was really sad saying goodbye to my sisters and to Lily's cousins :(. But I was so grateful Brittney and Melissa both made special trips one last time to play with us before we moved.
Lily and Milo were both obsessed with this giant baby doll my mom has at her house. I had to post these hilarious pictures of Milo and the baby. Ha ha!
This was the best picture of all the kids, even though Lily looks like she hates the world.
The result of trying to get Lily and Milo to hug.
We were able to see my grandpa a few times while we were in town too. I hope we can make it to his 95th birthday next year!



























No comments:
Post a Comment