Some random pictures to finish up the summer posts.
Barrett's family owns an old scooter so we went for a summer night ride.
I love golf. I really do. I don't remember how much I miss it until I get to play. This picture is when I played with brother and dad, which I only got to do once.
These couple are from playing at one of the family reunions. We had back-to-back weekends of family reunions with both sides of Barrett's family.
We sold my car :( It's amazing how attached you get to something, but I love this car. I have countless memories of driving the many, many miles to client's houses while I was working. We sold it to a great family, and the daughter who is going to be a senior at Brighton High School will be driving it. One sacrifice of moving, ha ha.
A couple more from family reunions.
Barrett's mom caught this cute one. These girls loved Lily.
Lisa Falls up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Go if you haven't been. It's perfect for kids because it only takes a few minutes and then there are great falls they can play in when they get there.
Lagoon with the extended fam. This was Lily's first time going on rides and she did great!
We found out I was pregnant the day before Lagoon and since we hadn't told anybody I was careful to go on a couple rides but acted sick. Well, I thought this swing ride would be mellow, but then I really did get way sick. We went home after that, ha ha.
Lily seemed fine with it.
I really wish we had been able to take Lily camping this summer, but it just didn't happen. Dinner at a ward campout was the closest we got.
We were able to make it to the Ogden temple open house with my mom before we left.
These white booties look a lot cuter on little feet.
Lily always asked to go in the backyard to "fwing".
She also loved this tent that was up in Barrett's parents' house most of the time. But of course the camping chair and the sippy cup had to be in there with her.
We also made it back to Park City to use our alpine slide passes, and Lily rode with us. We went on the Alpine Coaster, which was seriously so fun. Go do for a date night sometime, it's worth it.
Phew. I think that is finally the end of our busy summer!






















No comments:
Post a Comment