Monday, August 4, 2008

Erin's Haircut

I finally did it... I cut my hair! I have been wanting to for a long time and it is finally finished. I cut off about 9 inches and now my hair is the shortest it has ever been.


6 comments:

Deborah said...

oh my heck!!!! oh geez now i want to cut mine again. you are so so cute! Your hair looks amazing. how did you get so much body in it? i love all your pictures, you have new clothes and new hair and a new family, you are so darling! jealous....

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

your hair is adorable! we are really looking forward to getting to know you and are so happy for you and Barrett. Enjoy this first year, it's crazy, but the best. Hope you are adjusting to married life! I sent you an invite to our blog, email me if you have any problems with it!

Brittney said...

I absolutly love it, especially the a-line!! I want to cut my hair even shorter now. I can't wait to see it for real in a few days. By the way- your wedding video hasn't been working when I look at your blog :(

Tiffani said...

Yeah... I found you! I do love your hair! So cute!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

we are coming to family night in september if you'll be there we can meet then! hopefully so!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Erin... I love your new haircut! It has been so fun seeing you so much these last couple of weeks. You and Barrett are such a cute couple!!!