Friday, August 22, 2008

Lagoon Day

I went on an unexpected trip to Lagoon Monday with some of Barrett's family. I hadn't been there for probably three years and felt like a little kid again because I was so nervous to go on the first rollercoaster. However, I got over my fears fast and loved the two new rides: Wicked and The Spider.


The favorite Yates ride, Tilt-a-whirl



We tried to find the best combination to spin the most.... this wasn't it



Porter's first ride on the Re-entry side of The Rocket



I screamed more going up than being dropped



I should have taken more pictures but at least I got this cute one of all of us

4 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

So fun--- I love Lagoon! I was so excited to go this year because last year when we went I was pregnant. And I haven't even gone this year!!! How pathetic! I'll just live the fun through your pictures! :)

Deborah said...

We went to Lagoon last week too! On Thursday. :) Love you!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like a blast. so nice to live close to family where you can pick up and go and spend time together! hoping to see you guys at family night in september!

Steph said...

Let's all give 3 cheers for the good ol' Tilt-A-Whirl...one of the best rides ever invented!!! Looks like you had a great time.