There is no doubt that what I'll miss most about Baltimore is the people. We made a lot of great friends and I was very touched by a few special relationships I made through visiting teaching. I learned a lot from everyone.
We had a get together at the park near our house before we moved. Here is a picture of just a few of the friends we made.
I also loved our almost daily walks to the same park.
But we have been asked a couple times what we'll miss most about Baltimore and I would have to say the gorgeous scenery. It probably stands out more to me because I am from the Utah desert, but I was blown away by all the trees and bushes. And most especially by the beautiful spring flowers. I walked around the block one day and took pictures of all the pretty flowers I saw. (If I had taken the nice camera and actually knew how to take pictures, you would get a better idea of how pretty it all was.)
We walked by this tree every time we went to our car. Loved it!
I didn't show the whole tree, but these flowers were so white they looked heavenly, ha ha. I told Barrett it reminded me of what the tree of life might have looked like.
These gorgeous purple trees were all over Baltimore.
The picture doesn't show how bright the yellow was.
Even the grass blooms in Baltimore.
And then when the tree blossoms start to fade into the summer green, the bushes start to blossom and you get another round of color.
I could wake up every morning to these bushes by my front door!
It's crazy how quickly all these trees and bushes turn to complete green, which is beautiful in it's own way; but it doesn't quite rival the blossoms. Yes, I will definitely miss spring in Baltimore.















No comments:
Post a Comment